Explore the Property
Mountain Bounty Bed and Breakfast of Evergreen, Colorado offers a true escape. It is a hideaway tucked in the Front Range Mountains, 30 minutes from Downtown Denver and a world away from the stress and expectations of everyday life. Whether you want to rest and relax or get your blood pumping, we have what you’re looking for.
- Hiking or snowshoeing on our private trails. Take the mile loop for a leisurely hike at 7300 feet above sea level, or challenge yourself with a shorter but more difficult hike up and down the ½ mile loop. Enjoy the wildlife along the way!
- Get your heart pumping in our workout room. Even in inclement weather, you can take the treadmill for a walk or run, or take a turn on the spin bike while you enjoy the incredible mountain valley view.
- Relax in the sauna. Feel your muscles relax and let the tension leave your body as you enjoy this Swedish tradition. Coming soon!
- Soak in the hot tub. Enjoy the incredible scenery among the pine trees as you relax with 35 jets and a spectrum of colored lights in the hot tub, located in a private area outside on the deck.
- Cook if you want to! We offer a full kitchen just for the use of our guests. Along with the barbecue grill on the deck outside, the kitchen allows you to cook as much as you like or simply gives you a place to keep your leftovers!
- Relax, play games, read about Colorado history, or just enjoy the incredible view from the great room. Comfy chairs, bar stools, a game table, and a collection of movies, games and books make this a wonderful place to hang out.
- Challenge yourself to a game of pool or darts in the game room. With its own electric fireplace and lots of sports memorabilia, this is the perfect spot to participate in some friendly competition with your friends.