Explore the Front Range
Nestled in the Rockies and central to many great attractions, Mountain Bounty Bed and Breakfast is the ideal hotel alternative for your trip to Colorado! We are only minutes away from many different Front Range adventures!
- Downtown Evergreen is known for its quaint shopping, fine dining, and fun mountain bars. Be sure to check out The Little Bear for live entertainment every weekend.
- Evergreen Lake is the heart of Evergreen! Paddle-boarding and fishing in the summer and ice-skating in the winter are just a few of the many lake activities. If you are a golfer, book a tee time at the Evergreen golf course located next to the lake.
- Red Rocks Amphitheater is home to world-class concerts. Many musicians consider Red Rocks one of the best venues for performances. Built in 1924 by the Army Corps of Engineers, the amphitheater spans between two incredible rock formations and provides a spectacular setting for outdoor concerts.
- The road to Mount Evans is the highest paved road in North America! At 14,260 feet above sea level, the views from the top are spectacular. Visit the historic Echo Lake Lodge and Echo Lake before driving up to the summit.
- Limited stakes gambling is only 15 minutes from Mountain Bounty Bed and Breakfast! Enjoy the towns of Black Hawk and Central City, which were originally built as mining towns in the 1800’s, but became gambling hot spots for locals and visitors alike.
- Tour an original Colorado mine! Just a few minutes west, in the town of Idaho Springs, is the Argo mine – one of the oldest mines in the Front Range. Over 40,000 people visit this historic site each year.
- Hiking and mountain biking trails are all around the Evergreen area. Enjoy wildlife and stunning scenery as you hike or bike in the Rockies. Ask your innkeeper for a map of the trail system.
- Adrenaline junkies can get their fix zip-lining or rafting just outside of Idaho Springs, 10 minutes west of Mountain Bounty Bed and Breakfast.
- If racing is in your blood, Bandimere is in our backyard! From stock car racing to top fuel dragsters, they’ve got it all – and they are only 15 minutes away!
- Are you a skier or snowboarder? Mountain Bounty Bed and Breakfast gives you a head start on the rest of the traffic heading up to Colorado’s many ski resorts. The nearest ski resort is only 20 minutes away!
- For our sports fans: the Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche, and Nuggets play only 30 minutes from our bed and breakfast, in Downtown Denver!